Minnesota Viper Owners Association Logo
Welcome Guest! Please login or register to participate.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Edward Kowalke  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 8:59:49 PM(UTC)
Edward Kowalke

This will probably lead many people to scoff at me, but I thought asking couldn't hurt. It has always been my dream to drive a dodge viper for prom. last year I drove a menace of a car, a Chevy Venture van that as you can imagine attracts ladies from all corners of the country. If someone could allow me to drive their viper to prom next year that would be awesome! My name is Edward Kowalke born and raised in the tiny town of New Ulm Minnesota. I just turned 18 and have no prior tickets or accidents. I currently own a 1997 camaro rs with the V6 which I worked all summer to purchase. Its an awesome car, however it is not a the holy grail... a dodge viper. All of my friends don't believe that I can accomplish this feat, but with your help the sky is the limit. Thanks, Edward.
Offline laszmann  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 11:03:18 AM(UTC)
laszmann

Hi Edward, Thanks for the message. I don't want to get your hopes up, as what you are asking is a pretty tall order for a Viper owner. However, out of curiosity, when is your prom?
Offline laszmann  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:33:26 PM(UTC)
laszmann

I guess he wasn't serious.
Offline Edward Kowalke  
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2018 6:13:24 PM(UTC)
Edward Kowalke

I thought I was totally ignored. I tried to put email notifications on, but it didn't work. The prom is on April 27th.

Edited by user Sunday, December 2, 2018 6:14:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified